The next-to-skin, clothes or linen louse can live in blankets, mattresses, clothes or bed linen. They breed in insanitary conditions, preferring cotton fabric.
1. The linen louse has light gray color. The adult female can reach up to 5 mm in length. The male at the same time grows no more than 4 mm. The main distinctive feature from louse head - long and thin short moustaches, smoothed edges, without deep inserts, paunch segments. If not to know the description of this insect, it can easily be confused with bug.
2. The linen louse very quickly breeds, putting at the same time huge discomfort to animals and the person. One adult female can bring more than 300 eggs for life. There lives linen louse about 1 month.
3. Dirty blankets, bed linen - fine conditions for reproduction of linen louses. Heat generated by the person often serves as incentive to reproduction. Symptoms of availability of insects is the itch under clothes. Quite often there is feeling as if someone bites. In this case it is necessary to take off immediately clothes and to check it for availability of linen louse.
4. In the apartment someone else's or public bed linen can cause appearance of linen louses. Use of foreign clothes is not less dangerous. Can serve as consequence of infection trench fever or sypny typhus.
5. It is possible to get rid of linen louses, using the checked recommendations. For a start all clothes and bed linen should be processed special means from blood-sicking insects. It is possible to get it in specialized shop. Not less effectively ordinary washing of things at high temperature will help to get rid of linen louse. After that the bed linen and clothes should be dried and ironed well. This method can be used and as method for prevention. It should be noted that nits of linen louse can be also on human body. For this reason it is necessary to process leather protivopedikulezny medicine. It is possible to buy it in pharmacy.