Construction of block houses – demanded service. The keen interest in unit construction is attracted by the speed of construction of buildings from blocks, profitability of such projects and durability of block houses. For construction foam concrete blocks, gas-silicate blocks, gas-concrete and others can be used.
It is required to you
- - shovel;
- - sand;
- - foam-concrete blocks of high density (for the base);
- - thermal and waterproofing insulation material;
- - cement slurry;
- - mall or rubber hammer;
- - glue mix;
- - crossing points;
- - roofing material;
- - overlapping.
1. Dig ditch under the base and make sandy pillow. Make continuous footing of foam-concrete blocks of high density.
2. Surely warm the basement and make waterproofing.
3. Put the first row of blocks on waterproofing course, fastening them among themselves with cement slurry. For alignment of blocks use mall or rubber hammer.
4. Put each subsequent row on special glue mix (if high-quality blocks with the correct geometry are used) or cement slurry (if blocks from each other differ in the geometrical sizes).
5. On apertures up to 250 centimeters establish crossing points from the reinforced gas concrete or foam concrete if apertures it is more than 250 cm – crossing points from reinforced concrete. The used crossing points can be arch, direct and U-shaped.
6. Execute reinforcing of basic belt, having leveled it cement layer.
7. Then start overlapping: it can be both wooden, and made of plates.
8. From above roof roofing material.
9. You build all internal walls and partitions from foam-concrete blocks from 100 mm wide.
10. Unlike foam-concrete blocks gas-concrete differ in the best geometry therefore at construction of the building use of tonkoshovny laying is possible. At the same time, construction of the block house with use of gas concrete proceeds much quicker, than, for example, from foam concrete. Take all these facts into account, choosing construction material for the block house.