The monolithic technology of construction of frameworks of houses with laying of intervals with foam-concrete blocks is the standard of construction today. On the speed of works it exceeds construction of brick big residential buildings and monolithic plates. Such constructions represent difficult engineering design where its fortress and stability depends on the correct calculation and planning. This technology is applied at construction of modern hotels in world resorts.
It is required to you
- - shovels: bayonet and sovok;
- - trowel;
- - level;
- - lashing wire;
- - armature with a diameter of 14;
- - boards for timbering;
- - hammer;
- - nails;
- - hacksaw;
- - brand 600 concrete.
1. Make the base, it has to be 20-50% deeper and wider, than for construction of the brick house, depending on soil areas. Mark on it places where there will be connections of in load bearing walls. In them, to the base reinforcing framework, attach and remove higher than the level of filling the following reinforcing frameworks which fill in with concrete. Thereby, at home, constructed in the molding way, are the "skeleton" consisting of mesh reinforcement and the concrete covering it.
2. Tie to the reinforcing base framework in the locations of corners and connections of piers lashing wire, and release prefabricated reinforcement cages above its level. Increase on them still frameworks to fill in columns of necessary height. They have to have width allowing them to fit into its width. The column size – 40х40 cm. Fill in with the same way them through each 3 meters.
3. Leave the acting parts of armature that it was possible to make framework of crossing points on the ends of columns. Fill in them after they and the base dry. Crossing points can repeat the line of the base, but will go in air. Dimensions of crossing points – 40х40 cm. As a result the concrete framework will turn out. Put intervals of piers and load bearing walls foam concrete. If on the project the second floor is provided, then make everything similarly, only the size of crossing points will be: height - 20 cm, width – 40 cm. This design on bearing capacity and seismostability meets all state standard specifications and construction standards.
4. Establish roof. It can be rafter framework or floor slabs. Concrete crossing points very reliable. Establish windows, doors, floor and prepare internal rooms. Warm the cast house outside, and then, either plaster, or cover walls with any decorative materials, for example, siding. Due to use of this technology of the room in the house it is possible to plan at discretion as there is no binding to load bearing walls, they only external.