One of indispensable attributes of table layout is the cloth. Without cloth and feast not feast, and holiday not holiday. The cloth will decorate meal, will bring variety interior, will make table more elegant. However in each separate case different cloths are appropriate.
1. The cloth which you daily dim table for lunch or dinner of all family has to be practical, not too bright and well maintaining frequent washings. Think of cloth, for example, with the checkered drawing.
2. For romantic dinner by candlelight, celebrations, anniversary banquet choose cloth of kipenno-white color or with subtle cream shade. It will emphasize solemnity of the moment and will serve as fine background for festive porcelain, crystal, flowers and candles. Especially magnificently the white cloth decorated with the embroidery which is precisely striking the right note to napkins looks.
3. If the table is laid by children's holiday, give preference to the cloth executed in bright cheerful paints. It is ideal if it is also practical (for example, with teflon covering).
4. For tea drinking choose practical cloth with the classical drawing. It will make feast cozier and sincere, and vases with golden cookies and ruby jam on it will look more appetizingly.
5. Remember that cloths from different fabrics are necessary for different cases. Cloths with teflon covering, cotton cloths well are suitable for daily laying. For special cases use cloths from silk, jacquard, linen, damask cloths.
6. Do not forget about important point: color of cloth has to be in harmony with color of ware. White ware "will be lost" on bright colorful cloth, and elegantly painted service will look very strange on cloth from cotton fabric with the modest checkered or folklore drawing.
7. Correctly select the cloth size. In order that the table looked elegantly, the cloth has to hang down from its edges on 20-25 centimeters. If this distance is less, then the table looks untidy, it is more – to guests it will be inconvenient.
8. Be not afraid of experiments. Lay table asymmetrically two contrast cloths (for example, blue and yellow), use napkins of contrast color. The main thing - you remember that the cloth has to "work" for all laying.