There comes the long-awaited summer, and so there is a wish to leave quicker with friends and family on the nature. But here ill luck, cauldron since last season there was unpeeled, all in soot, soot and the remains of the burned food. You should not despair, there are several ways which will help to return to your cauldron former brilliant look.
It is required to you
- - baking soda,
- - office glue,
- - rigid brush,
- - bank sand,
- - coarse salt,
- - laundry soap,
- - laundry detergent.
1. To clean the smoked cauldron, you will need big ware which will be able to contain it in itself. Fill up cauldron with one pack of baking soda, add tube of office glue and fill in all with water. You boil within eight hours if ware absolutely dirty, then it is worth increasing amount of glue, soda and boiling time till 10-12 o'clock. Periodically check solution as it strives to boil away all the time. After that merge solution, clean cauldron rigid brush and rinse under flowing water. It looks again as new, it is possible to go to the nature safely.
2. Fill up cauldron to the brim with fine bank sand and put on slow fire, leave on all night long. At the same time do not forget to open window leaf and to close door of kitchen. After that it will be as new. In the same way it is possible to clean frying pans and roasting pans.
3. On the burned bottom of cauldron fill half of glass of coarse salt which is available in each house. Distribute it evenly on all bottom and leave for some time. Several hours later the cauldron can be washed with brush, the deposit will easily lag behind.
4. If on cauldron there was dense layer of inveterate fat, you will need laundry soap which needs to be grated and to fill up with the received shaving cauldron, fill in with abrupt boiled water. The effect can be improved if to put cauldron with soap mix on fire and to boil within 20-30 minutes.
5. To remove deposit and the remains of the burned food, prepare the following structure: mix two tablespoons of salt with two tablespoons of baking soda, add a little office glue and tablespoon of any laundry detergent. Fill in the received mix with water and carefully mix. Put cauldron on fire and you boil the prepared structure within hour. When the cauldron brightens, merge from it solution and wash as usual.