Long use of frying pan even if also accurate, leads to the fact that in it the greasy deposit which not only spoils exterior of kitchen utensils is formed, but also damages your health, emitting hazardous substances when heating. Unfortunately, means for washing of ware do not cope with old fat, but you should not despair, it is possible to return initial gloss to your frying pan.
It is required to you
- - baking powder;
- - salt;
- - soda;
- - office glue;
- - abrasive means;
- - laundry detergent;
- - means for washing of ware;
- - means for cleaning of ovens;
- - scouring sponges.
1. For cleaning of teflon frying pan pour water into it, add 2-3 tablespoons of baking powder and put on fire. When water begins to boil, remove frying pan from fire and leave for hour then wash up it means for washing of ware, using soft sponge. The frying pan with teflon covering is very convenient in use, but demands thorough leaving. When cleaning such ware do not use rigid brushes and abrasive means, do not heat higher than 200 degrees and do not put hot frying pan under cold water, otherwise non-stick coating will be damaged and it will be already impossible to use such ware.
2. Frying pans without non-stick coating can be cleaned with abrasive means, salt, soda and even bank sand, using rigid sponges and metal brushes, but for this purpose it is necessary to spend a lot of time and forces. There are more effective ways to get rid of unpleasant greasy layer.
3. Apply on frying pan thin film of means for washing of ware and leave for 30-40 minutes then wash up it warm water, by means of rigid sponge. Dry wipe frying pan. Spray on ware means for cleaning of ovens, paying special attention to the most polluted places. Put frying pan in big plastic bag (the package well will be suitable for garbage), tie it and leave for day. Carefully rinse frying pan warm water.
4. Put frying pan in big metal capacity and fill in it with water. Add 50 g of laundry detergent, 100 g of salt, 100 g of baking soda and a little office glue. Put capacity with frying pan on fire and you boil until ware brightens. Drench the cleaned frying pan with boiled water, and then wash up clear water. After such cleaning, in frying pan it is necessary to calcinate a little salt, food will burn differently. Instead of salt, soda, glue and powder it is possible to use citric acid. Remove from handle frying pan, otherwise they can melt.