Any fur becomes soiled over time and before season of storage is subject to cleaning. Beaver-lamb fur coats, caps, collars, it is possible to clean in different ways, but the most reliable option is to entrust work to professional masters from dry-cleaner who will make cleaning on the latest technologies. If you after all have decided to purge in house conditions, then use make-shifts which for certain will be in each house.
It is required to you
- - wheat bran;
- - semolina;
- - potato starch;
- - pounded chalk;
- - gasoline of high cleaning;
- - medical alcohol;
- - sponge;
- - cotton pad;
- - rod.
1. After winter season hang up fur coat on coat hanger and place for drying under canopy. Do not leave product under direct beams of the sun as it can damage fur, especially if it is painted in dark tone. If you are going to clean cap, then it needs also to be dried before cleaning. For this purpose place product on special pig or on normal 3-liter jar and dry under canopy within several hours.
2. Heat wheat bran in capacity, apply with dense layer on fur, clean product by means of brush, stir up, carefully beat out by means of twig.
3. Instead of bran you can use semolina. Way of cleaning similar. Densely fill grain on product, carefully clean by means of brush, stir up, beat out, again dry.
4. If you have fur coat or cap of white color, use pounded chalk or potato starch for purification of fur. For this purpose densely strew fur with one of the specified means, clean by means of brush, stir up, beat out rod, dry.
5. For removal of greasy spots, spots from foundation, use gasoline of high cleaning or medical alcohol. Aviation gasoline has practically no smell and therefore you should not worry that the fur coat or cap will have smell of refueling station. For use of gasoline moisten cotton pad or sponge, wipe places of pollution. In 15 minutes clean all processed places damp sponge, then brush, dry product within two-three days under canopy.
6. It is abundant moisten sponge with alcohol, wipe places of pollution. If necessary repeat processing. In addition it is not necessary to clean the processed places as alcohol perfectly copes with greasy spots on fur products and easily disappears.