Skin – one of the best panel materials applied just for decoration. Durability, practicality, excellent functional performance and beauty – all this what draws attention of buyers. Besides it is rather simple to look after such upholstery.
- - soft sponge;
- - cotton pad;
- - fabric from microfiber;
- - alcohol;
- - the cleaning agent intended for ware;
- - castor oil;
- - glycerin;
- - ammonia solution;
- - baking soda;
- - potato starch;
- - clear water;
- - plastic bucket.
1. If there was trouble, and you have accidentally soiled leather covers of sofa or chair with fat, at once remove surplus of fat with napkins, it is abundant moisten sponge in medical alcohol and carefully wipe spot. Alcohol will help to remove carefully not only greasy spots from covers of your leather furniture, but also to clean pollution from gel pen, felt-tip pen, paste from ball pen.
2. Delete normal spots from dirt by means of fabric from the microfiber, the wetted in warm soapsuds. Wipe old dirt with rag from microfiber with the cleaning agent intended for ware.
3. Delete difficult spots which origin you do not know by means of turpentine and the medical alcohol mixed in equal parts. Moisten with the prepared mix sponge, carefully wipe all polluted places. In 30 minutes clean covers by means of the sponge, the wetted in medical alcohol.
4. For cleaning of light leather covers use mix of ammonia solution, water and baking soda. Mix all ingredients in equal proportions, moisten sponge, wipe covers. In 15 minutes clean covers by means of damp fabric from microfiber.
5. After cleaning of covers wipe skin with glycerin or castor oil. Apply several drops of one of funds on soft dry sponge, clean all furniture from skin. This way helps to soften covers, to add them gloss and to protect from moisture.
6. By means of gruel from potato starch you will be able to clean leather covers from old greasy spots. Pour water into starch, stir that dense gruel has turned out. Grease greasy spots. In 30 minutes clean covers by means of soft sponge, wipe with the fabric, the wetted in glycerin.