The fur coat from light mink magnificently looks. Offensively when the favourite thing becomes soiled or unpleasant spots appear. It is possible to carry, of course, fur coat in dry-cleaner, but it is simpler to clean thing independently by means of folk remedies.
- Hydrogen peroxide, wheat bran, pets shampoo, ammonia solution, salt, the purified gasoline, starch.
1. Strongly polluted fur is cleaned mix of gasoline and starch. Spread product on plain surface. Take the purified gasoline, it can be bought in economic shop, and mix with potato starch. Apply the received weight at first on the imperceptible site if fur has not lost the properties, then process all product. Wait for full drying of mix. Then brush accurately clean off. It is desirable to carry out the procedure on the balcony.
2. Insignificant pollution are effectively deleted by starch. Fill it on fur and carefully rub. If starch gains gray color, then carry out the procedure repeatedly.
3. Spread damp white towel or sheet on plain surface. Put on it product fur down. Then carefully to vykhlopayta. Later hang up to dry. Such way helps to get rid of the accumulated dust in fur.
4. Greasy spots from light mink can be removed by means of ammonia solution. Take half-liter of warm water and 1 tablespoon of table salt. Add 3 tablespoons of ammonia solution. Apply mix on the polluted sites with cotton tampon and accurately rub. Then wash away damp foam sponge or rag.
5. It is possible to clean light mink in the original way. Take quality pets shampoo. Dissolve it with water and pour in spray. Spray soap solution on all surface of product. After damp sponge wipe on pile.
6. To hide the appeared yellowness, use mix from 3 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide and 500 ml of water. Apply liquid on product and wait for full drying. Then comb fur crest with frequent teeth.
7. Heat wheat bran in dry frying pan. Evenly scatter them on mink pile. Then accurately rub and shake bran brush. by means of such method it is possible to remove easy pollution.