Clean pans look tidily, it is a pleasure to prepare in them. Modern pans are easily washed by warm water by means of normal cleaning agent. The situation becomes much more serious if food has burned, and the persistent deposit does not want to give in to the soaped sponge in any way.
It is required to you
- - Cleaning agent
- - Sponge
- - Water
- - Baking soda
- - Carbonated drink
- - Tooth-powder
1. The method of cleaning of pan of the eaten dirt depends on material of which it is made.
2. To clean the enameled pans the easiest, but in order to avoid damage enamels at the same time it is necessary to follow several rules. Do not fill in such pan right after burning with cold water. Enamel is afraid of sharp temperature drop, can go from it cracks. Therefore let's pan cool down and only after that start removal of deposit. Fill in pan bottom with small amount of water, add to it baking soda, boil the received mix on very slow fire within 25-30 minutes. After that dirt will easily lag behind bottom, it can be removed with sponge with cleaning agent.
3. Never rub the enameled ware rigid brushes, wire meshes and especially do not pick out deposit knife and other sharp objects. Gentle enamel easily breaks away, the spoiled pan it is already impossible to use for preparation and storage products in it.
4. The pan from stainless steel or any other chemically steady metal can be cleaned by means of normal sparkling water. Just pour in pan Sprite, Coca or any drink, similar to them, leave for the night for influence and in the morning you will be struck with the learned result.
5. Aluminum pans cannot be subjected to influence of aggressive chemicals and strong friction. The tooth-powder which is slightly forgotten partially by all of us will come to the rescue. Just moisten the become soiled surface, powder it with tooth-powder, leave for the night. In the morning you will be able to remove dirt the simple movement of finger. That aluminum pans shone, it is possible to wipe them with the sponge, the wetted in acetic acid, but it is better not to do it. Acid you will wash away the oxidic film protecting food from contact with chemically unstable aluminum. For the same reason it is not recommended to store borsches and sour compotes in aluminum pans.
6. The berezheny you will carry to the pans, the longer they to you will serve.