Winters in Russia cold, especially in the north of the country. Therefore without clothes to drive out of real fur in frosts very difficult. In order that the fur clothes served long and were pleasing to the eye, it is necessary to look after it. But very few people know that it is possible to clean fur and in house conditions.
It is required to you
1. The very first way of cleaning of fur in house conditions and with application of normal ""grandmother's"" means approaches when fur is not too strongly polluted. As cleanser, semolina, bran or flour are used. That is such materials which are absorbents. In the beginning it is necessary to take enough the substance chosen by you.
2. After that it is necessary to heat mix previously a little. It can be done in frying pan, on small fire.
3. Then warm mix pours out on the fur coat lying horizontally. Then it is necessary to distribute evenly this mix on fur coat. For this purpose it is necessary to stir up fur coat that mix has got on all surface of pile. If fur is strongly polluted, then it is possible to leave mix in fur coat for some time.
4. After that it is necessary to take rag from natural flannel fabric and to begin to rub accurately mix in fur. The direction of rubbing in does not play value, movements can be both on pile, and against pile.
5. After rubbing in it is necessary to shake mix (it is possible to clean the vacuum cleaner) from fur coat, and then to comb fur brush to remove the fat which has collected in process socks. Fur rubbing by alcohol in the direction of pile will be the finishing step. It was necessary to allow fur to dry, and then to comb fur.