Unfortunately, even on new furniture sometimes there are spots - the poured juice, the fallen chocolate piece, circles from hot cup and other similar troubles can happen to anyone. How to clean furniture from spots?
It is required to you
- - talc;
- - table salt;
- - alcohol;
- - vegetable oil;
- - kerosene;
- - potatoes;
- - baking soda;
- - vinegar;
- - ammonia;
- - ammonia solution;
- - ice;
- - citric acid or lemon juice;
- - clay;
- - cotton pads;
- - rag
1. For removal of greasy spots from furniture upholstery you will need gasoline. Take cotton pad, wet it in gasoline and accurately wipe spot. Also ordinary clay such will help to cope with pollution. Soak it with vinegar and place on the polluted place. Leave for some time. It is possible to remove greasy spots from the polished furniture having strewed them with talc, and then having wiped with dry soft rag.
2. For removal of ink spots it is recommended to use vinegar. It is abundant moisten with it the polluted site of upholstery and iron the hot iron, previously having enclosed damp fabric. Repeat the procedure until the spot completely does not pass to rag.
3. Ordinary potatoes will help to remove spots from the polished furniture. Cut crude potato in half and wipe the polluted sites.
4. To get rid of traces of cocoa or coffee it is necessary to wipe the polluted places with mix of the water and ammonia solution prepared in proportion 1:1.
5. The white spots which have remained on the polished furniture from hot mug or plate delete by means of salt. Take cotton pad and slightly moisten it with vegetable oil. Dip in salt and it is accurate, wipe with smooth circular motions spot. For the same purposes it is possible to use mix of alcohol and vegetable oil. Carefully mix liquids, moisten cotton pad with the received mix and apply it on spot.
6. Fresh spots delete from fruit and vegetable juice with the solution prepared from vinegar mix with ammonia.
7. It is possible to remove spot from chocolate accurately having scratched out it knife, and then having washed away upholstery material warm soapsuds.
8. To get rid of the spots left on covering of upholstered furniture the spilled white wine it is necessary to wipe them with ice piece.
9. Fresh spots from red wine need to be got wet at first accurately, and then to fill up with salt. After wine is absorbed - clean covering the vacuum cleaner.