Table silver – luxury goods, sign of prosperity of family. Usually it is not used daily, and get only on holidays to emphasize solemnity of the moment. And how happens offensively if silver became dim, has turned black and has lost all the sparkling appeal? What to do? To throw out? No way!
It is required to you
- - soda;
- - vinegar;
- - woolen fabric;
- - ammonia solution;
- - potato broth.
1. Cleaning nashatyrny spirtomesl nevertheless on the favourite spoons which have got in inheritance from the grandmother there was ugly raid, the normal ammonia solution will come to the rescue. For mixing of mortar it will be required to mix ammonia solution and water in the ratio 1:10. Further it is necessary to moisten soft rag in solution. This rag it is necessary to clean product from silver before full removal of raid.
2. Cleaning kislotoyv glass of warm water it is necessary to pour in 2 tablespoons of apple or wine cider vinegar, to add 3-4 drops of cleaning agent and to stir. In this mix it is necessary to put the darkened silver for about 20 minutes. The brightened and again begun to shine ware needs to be washed out under the crane, and then to wipe dry.
3. Cleaning potato to otvaromposla of that as has prepared the peeled potato on puree, it is necessary to drain water not in sink, and in separate ware. Then to submerge table silver in this water rich with starch approximately on quarter of hour. Devices brighten directly in the eyes. For the best effect it is possible to rub ware sponge.
4. Cleaning sodoyposledny way – cleaning by soda. 100 grams of soda which needs to be laid out on saucer will be required and to moisten slightly with water. Greasing product from silver with this gruel, and rubbing with woolen rag, it is possible to achieve quickly return of initial gloss to favourite ware.
5. UhodChtoba cleaning was required for table silver not too often, it is necessary to learn to look after devices correctly. So, at once after feast, knives, forks and spoons are required to be washed up carefully in warm water with addition of baking soda (50 grams on 1 liter of water). Then silver should be rinsed in cool water then to wipe dry and to hide to the dark place till the following holiday.