Recently production of decorative candles own hands became popular occupation. At the same time in large number paraffin which before filling in in form, it is necessary to kindle is used. It is possible to clean ware from paraffin in several ways.
It is required to you
- - table knife;
- - linen napkin;
- - kerosene;
- - white spirit;
- - soda;
- - metal brush for washing of ware;
- - liquid for washing of ware;
- - liquid for washing of internal surfaces of ovens or microwaves.
1. If the amount of the paraffin which has remained on walls of ware is rather high, then put pan or bowl previously for half an hour in the freezing chamber. Hook the stiffened and hardened paraffin layer stupid and flat tip of table knife or other firm flat subject, trying not to scratch and not to damage ware surface. From metal and plastic surfaces the paraffin crust will be removed without effort.
2. When you used nonmetallic ware, remove residues of paraffin, previously having heated ware in the microwave oven or having filled in with its hot water, almost boiled water. After that well wipe ware with dry linen napkin.
3. Wash residues of paraffin from walls of metal pan or bowl, having put it to be boiled on plate and having poured into it water. Add liquid for washing of internal surfaces of ovens or microwave ovens to water. It contains alkali and paraffin will be dissolved. In 10 minutes drain water and wipe ware dry.
4. Paraffin is dissolved in benzene, xylol, toluene therefore use kerosene or white spirit which can be got in household shop. Moisten linen napkin in one of these liquids and wipe pan surface from within and outside. Then wash it in hot water with means for washing of ware.
5. Wash those bowls and buckets which can be washed with abrasive powders by means of metal brush and powder of soda. Wipe surface with circular motions and well wash out ware in flowing hot water.