Radiators of heating are in each house and each apartment. However quite often their exterior leaves much to be desired therefore many house owners think of closing radiators sooner or later.
It is required to you
- - pine bars with section 3х3 centimeters;
- - stapler;
- - cotton fabric;
- - screws;
- - wooden bars with section 2х3 centimeters;
- - drill;
- - reed mat;
- - grid from old children's arena;
- - metal grid;
- - paint;
- - dense fabric.
1. Make decorative grid. For this purpose from pine bars collect framework which fix by screws. Interweave into it cotton tapes and fix them by means of the stapler. Suspend grid on butt hinges.
2. Make grid of wooden bars, note in it places for fastening of future grid to radiator and drill openings, necessary for fastening. Collect grid, varnish it and install it on batteries.
3. Manufacture the decorative screen of reed mat. For this purpose attach small rail to the most upper edge of mat and fix the screen in niche where the battery is located.
4. Pick up grid from old children's manezhik on radiator: record its bottom edge by means of metal rod, and fix upper part by rail which should be attached to nadradiatorny shelf. As a rule, this way is acceptable for closing of radiators in bathrooms. You can decorate grid with various small children's toys.
5. Close radiator cut of dense fabric which ideally would be in harmony with the color gamma used in design of the room. This method of closing of batteries you can be applied, for example, to children's rooms.
6. Paint metal grid in desirable color and record it on batteries. This option is ideal for the interiors issued in hi-tech style.