The Swedish wall representing the wide ladder which is strictly recorded between floor and ceiling or fixed on wall – one of the most useful and at the same time available exercise machines. It is possible to make the Swedish wall independently, it will cost to you much cheaper, than purchase ready in shop.
It is required to you
- - 2 wood beams of 150х40 mm;
- - shanks for shovel, with a diameter of 28-30 mm;
- - corners brackets, 8 pieces;
- - screws;
- - drill and drills on tree;
- - hammer or mall;
- - fret saw;
- - tape measure;
- - screw-driver or screw driver;
- - varnish;
- - abrasive paper.
1. Determine the optimum width of the Swedish wall, as a rule, it does not exceed 1 meter. Take shanks for shovel (are on sale in household shops) and saw necessary quantity of crossbeams. If there is need, smooth out crossbeams abrasive paper and varnish.
2. Wood beams not less than 4 cm thick and about 15 cm wide also to oshkurta. Make marking, having defined the location of crossbeams. You watch that they were placed at identical distance from each other.
3. If there is opportunity, make the additional acting crossbeam, on it it will be possible to be tightened or carry out other exercises in situation hung. For this purpose as beams take boards 20-30 mm wide and draw shear line. On all length of board this line will limit width of stair to 15 cm, and from above will smoothly increase width up to the greatest possible width. You watch that the line was smoother (not letter "G"), and take wood high quality, and on such crossbeam even the adult will be able to be engaged.
4. In noted places drill openings, on diameter equal to crossbeams. Depth of openings has to be not less than 10 mm. To achieve identical depth, fix on drill the special limiter (for example, ruler or rail). Edges of openings to zashkurta.
5. Fix crossbeams in one of beams. Record other beam on ceiling and floor by means of corners brackets. Pass crossbeams in the standing beam. Make sure that each of them has come into opening at least on centimeter. If come hardly, help their hammer or mall.
6. Fasten the second beam to ceiling and floor the same corners. Fix corners from two parties to provide the maximum reliability. Before letting on self-made Swedish wall of the child, surely test it.