The independent cooking panel is irreplaceable accessory of modern kitchen. With its help it is possible to give kitchens desirable style of registration. Independent cooking panels can be gas and electric.
It is required to you
- - independent cooking surface;
- - silicone;
- - pencil;
- - fret saw;
- - tape measure;
- - flexible steel tube or copper or steel pipe;
- - extension wrench.
1. Check integrity of the cooking panel delivered to you: whether there are on it no dents, chips, cracks and other manifestations of defects. If the electrical cooking panel has been acquired, examine its glass-ceramic surface.
2. Execute has spent on drink in table-top in which the cooking panel will be built in. For this purpose pull out from box in which the cooking surface, template for cutting has been delivered. Lean this template against the cooking panel and check whether their sizes coincide. If it is found out that the template is less or, on the contrary, more cooking panel, measure the surface of the panel, and then transfer these sizes to table-top. Then, having departed from the put drawing on 10 mm (inside), cut opening in table-top.
3. Process the place of saw cut silicone: it will prevent deformation and the flaking of table-top caused by hit in moisture. Then by means of special brackets which are delivered complete with cooking surface fix the panel on table-top.
4. Connect the panel for cooking to gas if, of course, it is about independent gas cooking surface. For this purpose at first block the faucet on the gas pipe giving natural gas on kitchen. If the cooking surface connects to gas pipe by means of copper or steel pipe, then at connection of the panel to source of gas use laying and the L-shaped union which are delivered complete with cooking surface. In case the cooking panel connects to gas pipe by means of flexible steel tube, length of this tube has to be not less than two meters. You remember: it is impossible that the tube was bent as further it can become the gas leak reason.