Because of instability in operation of the personal computer the user of this personal computer can meet certain difficulties and restrictions. The solution of this problem is connection of the second power supply unit.
It is required to you
- - plug 20+4pin with twenty-centimetric piece of wire;
- - two slots 24pin;
- - tin or rosin;
- - copper terminal;
- - bolts;
- - soldering iron.
1. Choose the plug and decide on the wire length which is necessary for connection of the second power supply unit. You remember: what the wire at the plug, subjects smaller will be shorter there will be losses. It is considered that the wire length equal of fifteen centimeters is optimum.
2. Use the rest of wire for the PS-ON and COM connection and also wire of one slot 24pin with other wire.
3. Smooth out the ends of wires and their propayayta to the corresponding points. Check correctness of assembly of power supply unit.
4. Place power supply unit in one of three provisions: in the body of the system unit, on it or near it. Correctly connect power supply units. You remember: the uninterrupted operation of operation of the personal computer depends on correctness of connection of power supply units. Ideally it is necessary to connect to the main unit of power supply only the motherboard and auxiliary laces of power supply. All drives, video cards and the remained components are recommended to be connected to the second power supply unit. That is load of lines has to be distributed evenly.