The canopy presents itself street design in the form of the roof standing on support. It protects wall of the house and the site adjoining to it from precipitation and sunshine. The canopy helps to prevent radiation cooling and covering with dew of the objects which are under it at differences of daily temperatures.
It is required to you
- - profile pipe;
- - board;
- - slate;
- - cement;
- - sand;
- - crushed stone;
- - slate nails;
- - primer on metal;
- - metal brush;
- - drill;
- - self-tapping screws.
1. With small overall height the design of canopy is simple and reliable. For a start mark the space for support, check the sizes and diagonals of rectangle. In noted places dig out holes of 0.7-0.9 m in depth and width in one and a half bayonets of shovel. To improve descent of precipitation from roof, it is necessary to do bias at the rate of not less than 10 cm by 1 m.
2. On supporting poles weld square flanges. From above – site for welding of rafter pipes and stub, and from below – the basic flange in order to avoid shrinkage. That the pipe has not rusted from within, it is better to make it stubs. At once remove rust and scales by means of metal brush, the cleaned places to progruntuyta. Then you will need to paint places of weldings only.
3. Establish support in holes and concrete. Recheck all sizes. Leave concrete for day for hardening. Then start laying of rafters. Establish them on edge and, releasing for rack a little, weld.
4. From above spread out boards. On the lower leaf produce slate on 15-20 cm. The following sheet has to block underlying on 10 cm. On both sides cut boards by one size. Their release can be done on 5–15 cm, correcting length of number of slate.
5. Stitch rafters nail in the middle at once behind beam edge with the subsequent welding to rafter pipe. Or drill board in the place of fastening by drill of such diameter that it was a little more than diameter of body of the self-tapping screw. Then big drill make potay and fix board by self-tapping screws on metal, twisting them in pipe at once.
6. Now lay slate, leveling leaf top on board. Do releases of the first and last sheets of row on one wave for canopy dimensions. Each subsequent leaf will be blocked on 1 wave. You fix each leaf two slate nails, hammering them on wave top.