In the presence of the country house where you spend all the free time, it is just necessary to think of construction of drovyanik. These are quite needs of nature. Firewood will directly not be stored in the house, it is unreasonable.
It is required to you
- - concrete rings or blocks;
- - crushed stone;
- - support;
- - bar 100х100;
- - nails;
- - boards;
- - door;
- - tile.
1. You will choose the suitable place for future drovyanik. It is not recommended to have constructions across all territory of your giving. Attach it nearby with the house. Keep all fire safety regulations when choosing the site.
2. Draw the approximate project of the shed. Decide on the base. If construction is small, then and it is simpler to make the base. Use wooden columns or metal pipes. Also as the base it is possible to use concrete rings and blocks.
3. Drive support which will be as the base, in soil, at the same time well stamp them crushed stone. Support have to act over earth surface on 200 mm, also on corners they have to settle down at distance of 1.5 m from each other. The base is ready.
4. Start the basis of drovyanik. Use bar 100х100, fix it on building perimeter over base support, fix by nails columns. Over the basis of frame lay boards, leave between them gaps about 1 cm, it will be sexes of future drovyanik.
5. Then it is necessary to put up walls, for this purpose collect building framework. Take four bars of 100х100 mm, long two pieces on two meters and two pieces on three meters. Establish them vertically on basis corners. Fix framework by nails, from above on perimeter also connect by bar.
6. To begin to sew up with wall boards, establish framework cross-pieces.
7. Do not forget about aperture at doors in drovyanik. As the framework is ready, begin to sew up walls with boards, leave gaps about one centimeter. They are necessary for airing of reserves of firewood.
8. Roof slate, tile, tin or roofing material. Drovyanik is ready.