Preparing for fish season, you have to think not only of rod and tackles, but also of the vehicle. If you have no boat yet and desires to spend more money for it too, construct it independently. The simplest option will cost you in tube of glue and several fanerok.
1. Draw framework of your boat. Define on how many it will be places and as seats will be located, depending on your growth and length of legs. Try not to compress the boat. Remember that from whether it is convenient to you to sit in the boat, pleasure derived from the catching will also depend.
2. Go behind materials. You can use also old boards, for example, from cabinet or other furniture, however it is the best of all to buy the specialized light wood material in a special way processed for interaction with water. Consult with the seller concerning the wood suitable you and also buy sealant for seal of slots and glue.
3. Use glue, but not other fixing tools. Nails and bolts create excess cracks and openings in boat framework. The less in your design of such is available, the longer it to you will serve. Do not believe in unreliability of glue. If you buy quality product, then after gluing together it will be very difficult to break tree in the glued place.
4. Begin assembly with the body. Connect among themselves two lower boards and after glue dries up, paste the following layer for obtaining the size necessary to you. That boards densely adjoined to each other, process places of coupling plane. That there were no sharp angles, after completion of works also walk from rear side plane.
5. Seal places of joining fanerok for bigger reliability. Exterior will be a little spoiled, but any waters will stop being threat for your vessel. Internal part of the boat can also be closed up thin plywood plates or the tense fabric.
6. Establish seats. For this purpose at first paste basic part, and then establish seat. If the support sticks out a little, it can be filed accurately to the necessary size.
7. Make of residues of wood small slots for oars and hook aft for rope. And your boat is ready!