Caterpillars – the gluttonous wreckers causing set of troubles to gardeners-gardeners. They have huge appetite therefore can deprive of all harvest easily. Fortunately, it is possible to get rid of these larvae of insects.
It is required to you
- - heat-resistant material vessel;
- - coals;
- - sulfur;
- - pitch;
- - tobacco;
- - water;
- - bitter pepper;
- - liquid soap;
- - wormwood;
- - nightshade family;
- - onions, garlic and coriander;
- - tansy;
- - vinegar.
1. Fumigate fruit-trees with smoke. Take heat-resistant material vessel and fill it with the heated coals. Strew these coals with the mix consisting of 2 parts of sulfur and 1 part of pitch. Fumigate from below trees: most of gluttonous wreckers will die and will fall to the ground. You carry out this procedure only in windless weather.
2. Oprysnite of plant the infusion prepared from soap and tobacco. Recipe of this soap and tobacco solution is as follows: fill in tobacco with water (ratio of ingredients 1:10) and infuse mix within a day. Then filter infusion and dilute it with soap solution (on 10 l of water take 35-40 g of liquid soap).
3. Prepare bitter pepper decoction: on 1 l of water take 4-5 pods of pepper. Crush pepper and fill in with water, bring solution to boiling, then boil within hour and draw two more days. Filter solution and mix with water bucket. Put on gloves, glasses and gauze bandage and only after it only start spraying of plants this burning means.
4. To get rid of caterpillars on personal plot, prepare the following means. Take 1 kg of the dried wormwood, fill in it with small amount of water and you boil within 13-15 minutes. Then cool broth, filter it and bring volume water to 10 l. Before spraying add 45-50 g of liquid soap to solution.
5. Caterpillars do not transfer the plants rich with essential oils, for example garlic, onions, coriander, etc. to spirit. Plant such plants on the site, and it will be reliably protected from invasion of impudent gluttons. Also these wreckers do not like aroma of nightshade family (potatoes, tomatoes and others) and tansies.
6. Acetic solution is effective in fight against gluttonous caterpillars. For its preparation take 10 liters of water and add glass of 9% vinegar. Spray with acetic solution of plant, undergone the attack of caterpillars.