As a result of close groundwater occurrance or at hit in moisture cellar from the thawing snow, at rain, at bad ventilation and so on, the fungus and mold appear on walls and ceiling. Their intensive reproduction is promoted by dampness. The fungus neighbourhood in cellar is undesirable because it gradually destroys wood and also can cause damage of products. There are several ways of fight against it.
It is required to you
- - means "Whiteness";
- - salt;
- - boric acid;
- - slaked lime;
- - vodka;
- - bitumen;
- - roofing material;
- - crushed stone;
- - bricks;
- - sulfuric checker;
- - blow torch.
1. It is much easier to prevent emergence of fungus in cellar, than to fight against it. Therefore arrange waterproofing in cellar. For this purpose deepen cellar, fill small crushed stone layer of 2 cm, and lay the same layer of bitumen on it. On bitumen put roofing material and fill in all with concrete layer with haydite. Walls can be imposed with bricks. Surely make air vent.
2. If the fungus nevertheless has appeared, try to get rid of it by means of normal bleaching powder. For this purpose part means "Whiteness" with water in equal proportion. Process places with fungus. At the same time protect hands rubber gloves.
3. Process walls and wooden regiments mix of table salt and boric acid. Make solution of 5 l of water, 1 kg of salt and 50 g of dry boric acid.
4. Sprinkle walls and floor of cellar vodka and wipe with it racks. It is also possible in the fall, to burn before use of cellar wooden surfaces blow torch.
5. Scatter salt on floor thick layer, and wipe walls and racks with hydrochloric solution. It will not allow fungus to develop.
6. Spread out powder of white moss on cellar. It drains air and does not allow to develop to fungus. Also reduces air humidity slaked lime. Put the box or bucket filled with slaked lime in cellar.
7. The empty cellar can be processed at first from fungus solution of salt, "Whiteness" or vodka. And then to fumigate. For this purpose light sulfuric checker. But at the same time it is important that poisonous sulphurous gas has not got to premises therefore this method suits only for the cellars which are far from the house.