Agree that the sewerage – one of the civilization benefits. Provide for instant as far as process of washing and reception of water procedures would become complicated if there was no sewerage: it should take out all water bucket. For ensuring comfort the owners of recently constructed cottages first of all seek to be connected to the sewerage.
It is required to you
- - tube section with branch pipe;
- - drill with drill;
- - sealant;
- - collars;
- - rags;
- - insulating tape;
- - metal T-coupler.
1. For a start prepare small tube section with branch pipe, and, diameter of this branch pipe by the size has to be the same, as well as diameter of sewage pipe into which the part acquired by you will crash. After that cut out branch pipe from tube section, having left half-pipes on its end (this piece has to be such size completely to cover pipe tie-in location, forming at the same time the second wall).
2. In sewage pipe drill opening which diameter corresponds to diameter of branch pipe.
3. Apply non-drying sealant on inside of the flange. Then grease with it the place near the cut-through opening, without reaching edge on 1 centimeter. After that apply the flange to pipe and at edges in addition fix it by collars. Tighten collars until from under the flange sealant does not begin to filter. Remove excess sealant by means of rags.
4. If you make insert in sewage pipe in which pressure rather small, then it is possible to do also without collars: it is enough to fix the flange, primotav it to pipe by thick insulating tape.
5. For insert of metal pipe the flange should be manufactured, perhaps, independently: use the metal T-coupler at which cut off that tube section where there is no branch pipe. Fastening of the metal flange to pipe has the features too: ideally it is better to weld it. However if there is no opportunity it to make, then for fixing of the flange use sealant and collars.