The most operated surface of the room – the floor defining esthetics and thermal comfort. Often the surface of floor is very far from ideal therefore it needs alignment. For this purpose most often use plywood, thanks to it floors will become ideally equal and warm. It is not obligatory to call working crew at all, it is possible to lay plywood independently.
It is required to you
- - polyethylene;
- - plywood;
- - fret saw;
- - self-tapping screws;
- - screw-driver or screw driver;
- - dowel;
- - glue or mastic;
- - solvent;
- - toothed palette;
- - textural putty;
- - grinder for parquet or rough abrasive paper.
1. Before starting plywood flooring, it is necessary to define humidity of the repaired basis. For this purpose use the special device checking humidity level. If you have no this device in the arsenal, lay polyethylene piece (about 1х1 meters) on tie and press its edges to floor by means of cargo, the center at the same time has to remain free. Leave polyethylene three days. If its inside was left dry, without availability of drops of condensate, the room can be considered suitable for plywood flooring.
2. Make the approximate scheme of laying of plywood, calculate quantity of squares and sheets, define order of filling of ledges and niches. Consider that moment that the distance between covering and walls has to be not less than one and a half-two centimeters, between sheets – not less than eight millimeters. Saw sheets and decompose on floor surface according to the scheme, specify the sizes and contours. At introduction of any changes number sheets and move away them aside.
3. Clean floor from garbage and dust, if necessary smooth out surface from small roughnesses. After thorough cleaning start praymirovaniye. For this purpose take glue and mastic on which plywood will keep within, and dilute it with the corresponding solvent. Apply the prepared structure with the toothed palette on all surface of floor, thickness of layer has to be about two millimeters.
4. Since threshold, and according to numbering begin to stack the sawn veneer sheets. For fastening use self-tapping screws with plastic dowels. At the same time length of the self-tapping screw have to be three times more than plywood thickness of plate. Having deepened self-tapping screw hats, hide places of drilling by textural putty. You fix sheets from the middle to edges, between fastenings observe optimum distance fifteen-twenty centimeters. When glue completely dries up, polish floor surface rough emery cloth or the grinder for parquet.