The dish washer has stopped being wonder in our kitchen. It economically spends water, and the most important – exempts hands from work and allows to have a rest. That ware sparkled purity, it should be loaded into dish washer correctly.
1. Prepare ware Before loading in the machine collect the large remains of food from surface of plates and pans, and previously you otmochit the burned frying pan in water. The machine consists of several baskets allowing to wash the dishes of the different sizes. Capacity is one of its main characteristics. This parameter is measured in quantity of tableware which can be loaded into the machine. It is considered to be that one set consists of soup plate (bouillon cup), big service and dessert plate, cup, saucer, glass for water and the spoons corresponding to them, forks and knives.
2. Load top you korzinurazmestit from above plates and saucers of the different sizes, cups and glasses. You should not put tableware and ware each other – they will not be able fully to be cleaned under water jets. For optimum filling of space use the fixers provided by machine design. For example, install glasses on special holders. Pay special attention to washing of fragile objects: glasses, wine glasses and glasses. Place them so that they concerned nothing. If a lot of ware has accumulated, use the machine several times, so you will save glass from cracks.
3. Fill lower korzinuv the lower compartment put heavy objects: frying pans and pans. Depending on model , trays for knives, forks and spoons of the different size are provided in dish washers. That these objects when washing "were not scattered", put them in special trays. It is possible not to sort them, but trace uniformity of filling of trays. It is reasonable to put long metal ladles, big meat forks and blades cross-wise in front part of basket.
4. Establish temperature the rezhimstandartny program assumes to process not strongly polluted sets at 50-65 degrees. If you have filled compartments with normal ware and thin glass, choose temperature suitable for fragile products. Wine glasses and glasses have enough 30-40 degrees to gain purity, and other ware of this temperature and time (30 min.) can be a little. For dirty table sets and frying pans use the program of intensive washing. This program will allow to remove all burned and dried-up food at 75 degrees.
5. Use the machine to small amount posudydlya saving of time use dish washer in the mode of half loading. If dirty table sets and devices have collected in insignificant quantity, load them into the top basket. If the nozzle is provided in your machine, establish it instead of the top basket and wash up baking sheets, grids from oven, tray and other large objects. Having installed the program of "half loading", you will provide full processing of ware and economical flow of water and the electric power.