Seasonally in garden various works are carried out: watering, application of fertilizers, processing from wreckers and many other things. All this demands large number of time and physical efforts. Use of cultivators, lawn-mowers, garden scissors and other stock considerably facilitates work.
1. Care for garden in spring time begins with cleaning of all territory. Root out stubs, collect the foliage which has remained since fall and other garbage and burn. Further define the space for landings and dig up this site. Dig over the earth not too deeply that the seeds of weeds lying in base layers of the earth did not come to surface. Being very deeply, they will hardly sprout. Consider that you should return to weeding of weeds and loosening of the earth during the summer still more than once. Pay special attention on spring to pristvolny circles of trees and bushes. Properly you prorykhlit the earth and put humus, manure and peat there.
2. Watering. Care for garden surely includes providing plants with moisture. Carry out watering from special tanks for water: barrels, bathtubs and so on. And also use necessary stock: watering can, hose. Besides traditional watering, apply overhead irrigation. This process represents nothing but watering of elevated part of plant, and not just roots. Especially love similar procedures coniferous trees and plants. You should not water tomatoes, pepper, cabbage and other vegetables during heat. Wait for evening when air temperature drops by several degrees. Otherwise the watered leaflets under the influence of strong sunshine by all means will get burn. After waterings you loosen the soil, providing to roots of plants access to oxygen.
3. Introduction of mineral and organic fertilizers. Some believe that in this question it is necessary to be guided by the rule "the more the better". However it absolutely not so. Be especially careful with mineral fertilizers, it is after all chemistry. Mineral fertilizers can be used in high concentration when the plant suffers acute shortage of any component. So, if in the earth there is a lot of sand, then magnesium is necessary for it for the normal growth of plants. Peat soils always feel the need for molybdenum. On chernozems often there is no manganese. Also microfertilizers belong to mineral fertilizers potash, phosphoric, nitric. In addition there are still complex fertilizers which include several active ingredients.
4. Use organic fertilizers together with mineral as they increase efficiency of each other. In addition the organic chemistry improves chemical properties of the soil, promotes forming and preservation of humus. Calculation of application of fertilizers: for the easy soil of 2-3 kg on one square meter, 6-8 kg on one square meter for the heavy soil. So, manure, compost, humus, bird's dung, rabbit dung, peat, biohumus, silt, siderata (green fertilizers) belongs to organic fertilizers.
5. Processing from wreckers and diseases. Processing from wreckers you make the first time prior to blossoming. One of the most effective ways is spraying. It is made in the evening, better from 16 to 17 o'clock. The most widespread medicines for pest control are insecticides. Before use of medicines attentively read the instruction and safety instructions. Prepare solution in day of spraying. Process tree so that all branches, leaves, trunk have been moistened with rasvor. However it should not drip on the earth. Begin processing with krone and finish with the lower branches. Insecticides are capable to destroy adult individuals and also egg and larvae. The wrecker eating foliage of the processed plant also perishes. You carry out processing to windless, cool, but not rainy weather. It is impossible to process trees during heat and during blossoming. Therefore you carry out the second processing after blossoming.
6. Preparation for winter, bark whitewashing, shelter of plants. If fall droughty, then continue to water fruit-trees. It will prevent frostbite and freezing of roots. For protection against rodents tie trees with burlap, whitewash trunks and dig up the earth near trees. Attentively examine trees. Perhaps somewhere there was died-off bark - remove it. In such bark insects wreckers are going to winter. And also this favourite place of mosses and lichens.
7. Execute cutting of trees and bushes. It is very important that in the spring on them new escapes were formed. Therefore remove the broken otplodonosivshy branches which have dried up sick and those which grow in krone. Cover plants which badly transfer frosts (grapes, for example) with fir-tree branches, foliage and bark.