Fans to cultivate own hands cannot complain to floor that scientists and technologists forget about their needs. Wide choice of the films intended for greenhouses and hotbeds was replenished a few years ago with cellular polycarbonate – the material capable to protect plants from the most fancy vagaries of the weather. Producers offer ready greenhouses from polycarbonate of the most various designs. However the light and warm dwelling for plants can be built also own hands.
It is required to you
- - profile from galvanized steel;
- cellular polycarbonate 6 mm thick;
- - electric drill with mm Ø5-6 drill;
- - construction knife or electrofret saw,
- scissors on metal;
- - Bulgarian (grinder);
- - piece of galvanized steel sheet;
- - bolts of M4 or M5 25-30 mm long with nuts, rubber sealants, canopies for doors.
1. The choice materialapodbor of suitable profile is, perhaps, one of the most important points in constructionof greenhouses. Producers release many profiles for greenhouses, however most often do not sell them at retail, wishing to induce thereby the buyer to acquisition of the greenhouse assembled. Therefore it is impossible to exclude that search of suitable profile will take some time. It is desirable to get profile of form P, S or W from galvanized steel 1-1.5 mm thick. The sizes of profile can be different, however the following is optimum: width – about 40 mm, height – 15-20 mm. Such profile does not rust, easily bends and besides is quite cheap. Its rigidity at first sight can seem insufficient, however when it communicates in volume farm and will become covered with polycarbonate, the construction will turn out very rigid. As for cellular polycarbonate, it is produced in sheets of different length and width. Standard is lengths of 6000 and 12000 mm, width – 2100 mm. It is convenient to build the greenhouse which perimeter of arch does not exceed 6 meters. In this case there will be enough leaf six meters long for covering of all greenhouse without building by additional pieces.
2. Production of framework. The profile connects among themselves bolts of M4 or M5. Openings under them are drilled "in the place" in the course of assembly of framework. Work should be performed in such sequence.· mark contours of the greenhouse.· on the earth establish vertical racks on greenhouse sides. Their quantity is defined by the greenhouse sizes. Usually the distance between arches (racks) is accepted equal 50-60 cm. Length of rack is 60 cm. Its lower end (10 cm) has to be bent at an angle 90 ° and is profound to the earth on 20 cm • Connect racks among themselves strip from profile which has to be located concerning racks from within the greenhouse and be at distance of 15-20 cm from the earth.· make arches of profile and connect them to racks. The sizes of arches depend on the greenhouse size. It is the most convenient to bend profile by lever method, clamping it between two hard stops and moving with certain step • Connect arches among themselves strips from profile. The quantity of strips is defined by the sizes of the greenhouse and rigidity of profile. The less greenhouse also is more rigid profile, the less it is required strips. Their quantity varies from 3rd to 7. • Attach the profile forming door opening to edge arches. Make door by the sizes of aperture and attach it on canopies to aperture. At production of door do not forget about stiffening fins. • Establish rubber sealants on extreme (face) arches.
3. The greenhouse covering cellular polikarbonatomrezka of material is carried out by construction knife or the electrofret saw. outside. Under heads of bolts the washers the sizes of 20х20 mm which are cut out from galvanized leaf are established. The leaf fastens to framework at the edges and in the middle. There is no need for too frequent arrangement of bolts. The distance between them has to be not less than 60 – 80 see. In places of joint the sheets have to block each other on 30-50 mm. The bottom edge of leaf on 5-10 cm goes deep into the earth.