Practically in each house there are pets – cats, dogs, polecats and hamsters. Quite often, having come on a visit, it is possible to feel unpleasant, and at times even pungent smell of urine. Many are inclined to that thought that it is almost impossible to neutralize it smell, however it far not so if to do everything correctly and timely.
It is required to you
- - vinegar,
- - liquid for washing of ware,
- - hydrogen peroxide,
- - lemon juice,
- - potassium permanganate,
- - iodine.
1. Before starting fight against this problem, try to reveal and remove the cause. The refusal of animals of the intended toilet is basic reason of smell of urine. Perhaps, it is simply inconvenient to it to go to small tray therefore choose toilet for the animal corresponding size. And the second reason of unpleasant smell – badly cleaned and washed up toilet, it can force cat or dog to celebrate need in other place.
2. If you have found pool of urine or spot, take paper towels and to the maximum soak spot. After that part vinegar with water in the ratio 1:4 and apply on spot. Again impregnate with paper towels and strew with soda. If the spot has appeared on upholstered furniture it is possible to make the following structure: part one tablespoon of liquid for washing of ware in hundred milliliters of hydrogen peroxide. Check mix on the imperceptible site if everything is all right, rub mix in spot by means of brush. Remove the dried remains with clean sponge or the washing vacuum cleaner. If necessary repeat this procedure.
3. It is undesirable to use chlorine-containing means for neutralization of smell of urine. Chlorine is remarkable oxidizer and well kills microorganisms, but at the same time do not forget about its high toxicity. You can do harm not only to animal at whom the sense of smell is much stronger human, but also to all family members. Will be much more effective in this case: potassium permanganate, lemon juice, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide and iodine (10-20 drops on water liter).
4. If the urine spot is fresher, the normal means which do not have bactericidal action will be effective: alcohol, vodka, tea tea leaves, laundry soap, mouthwash and strong solution of soda. Application of the flavored means is not the solution of this problem. Such means as grains coffee, asterisk, greens of parsley and aromatic oils, are only capable to kill smell for some time.