Foam concrete block has honeycomb which defines rules of processing of this stone. Before causing spackling or plaster structure it is necessary to satisfy number of conditions which will increase quality of work.
It is required to you
- - palette
- - primer of deep penetration
- - putty
- - foam concrete block
1. Foam concrete block – easy porous construction stone, is more often used for wall construction and partitions. It has many advantages, but there are also shortcomings – modest exterior, shrinkage and high hygroscopicity. Houses from foam concrete block deprived of worthy finishing are sad and faceless. The surface of such walls needs high-quality seal of slots and plastering.
2. Putty of foam concrete blocks has the features. Its specifics that it is required to break barrier from the smallest air bubbles which have filled stone honeycomb. For this reason the force of adhesion between plaster structure and foam concrete block is not always sufficient for stability of topping coat. Therefore the first that should be made, it to ground wall. For this purpose it is recommended to use the grounding structures of deep penetration and to cause them in 2-3 layers. It will allow to level the surface of blocks, having closed the majority of small time.
3. Even more effective way to improve adhesion of foam concrete to spackling structure is to ground over special armoring lattice. Its acquisition not much more will increase the budget, but will significantly affect durability of finish coat. For the purpose of economy it is possible to fix grid only in the most difficult places of walls where there are problem sites: door and window openings, corners, defects of construction stones (chips, cracks, hollows).
4. During putting primer special attention is paid to seams between foam concrete blocks. If the wall surface needs be not to plastered, and it is possible to putty, process only the places needing it. As spackling structure it is possible to use the cement and sand solution prepared in proportion 1:3 or the ready construction mixes intended for drawing on materials with cellular surface. These products differ in high coefficient of adhesion, also paropronitsayema are elastic.
5. As a rule, mixes for cellular materials are made on plaster basis. This substance is hygroscopic therefore will be suitable for puttying of external walls of the house in case finishing is made further: plastering, mounting hydra and vapor barrier, siding or other cover plates.
6. Puttying of seams, hollows, cracks is made by means of rubber or stopping knife. During operating time it is necessary to consider that any structure with which fill gap after drying has property to be involved in it. Therefore even small cracks are puttied on two times. In case of need after mix hardening the surface of the block is ground by abrasive paper of average granularity.