That the impression after holiday has not been spoiled by spots on furniture, it is necessary to be prepared and be thoroughly fully equipped. The main objective is to know origin of spot, then the task will be simplified.
It is required to you
- - methyl alcohol
- - soap solution
- - vinegar of 9%
- - ammonia solution
- - table salt
1. Chewing gum. Try to freeze this site at first. For this purpose take several pieces of ice. Take 10-15 minutes. Now accurately scratch off chewing gum. The remains can be removed by means of methyl alcohol. After drying from chewing gum there will be no trace left also.
2. Coffee spots. Guide soap solution. For this purpose dilute 5-10 g of soap in 2-3 tablespoons of hot water. In moderate quantity, apply the received solution on the necessary site. Rub damp rag and dry up.
3. Spots from beer. Unpleasant spots, with characteristic beer smell. For a start it is necessary to wash away soap solution. Further we get rid of smell. For this purpose we dilute 2 tablespoons of vinegar with glass of water. Apply solution on spot, slowly moistening. Leave for 5-7 minutes. Dry residues of moisture, and wipe with damp rag.
4. Spots from juice. Mix of vinegar and ammonia will help with fight against this type of spots. Part 1 teaspoon of vinegar with 1 teaspoon of solution of ammonia. Apply the received solution on spot for 10-15 minutes. Wipe with damp rag and let's dry up.
5. Wine spots. If spot still damp, immediately fill up it with table salt and leave to dry up. If traces from wine nevertheless remained, wash with weak soap solution. Wipe with damp rag and let's dry up.
6. Greasy and oil stains. If the spot is fresher, strew it with table salt and leave before full drying. Remove the remains dry sponge. Moisten rag (sponge) in alcohol and accurately rub the soiled site. After drying the spot has to disappear.