Kislitsa – perennial grassy plant. Contains about 800 types but as window plants only a few versions are grown up. Kislitsa does not demand special leaving. It is enough to provide of it with sunlight which in hot days pritenyatsya, and regular watering.
1. Change of kislitsa is made only in the spring, before the vegetation period. Pave the way which has to be subacidic for change. It is possible to group the soil from two parts of the garden earth, one part of the sheet earth and sand. The soil oversaturated by lime is unsuitable for kislitsa. If to replace kislitsa in different periods, then it is possible to achieve that blossoming in different pots will be constant.
2. As the kislitsa has quite small root system, pots have to be small. For change choose ceramic pots only three centimeters bigger than previous.
3. One hand take all stalks with foliage, and another, tapping on the bottom and sides of pot, carefully take out flower. Take it carefully not to damage thin backs. It is good to keep earth lump on roots.
4. Lay out bottom of pot haydite or beaten brick without lime traces. This layer will provide good drainage of the soil. On drainage fill the earth and establish flower, covering space between stalk and wall of pot with earth. Do not bury rhizome at all. Too buried rhizome can become the reason of rotting of stalk.
5. Water again replaced plant well. It is desirable to put pot in deep pallet where surplus of water will flow down. As required the kislitsa itself will absorb this water through roots.
6. The lack of light can cause the strong growth of stalks, leaves become shallow, blossoming can not occur. Optimum temperature for the maintenance of flower is temperature not higher than 25 wasps. In the summer except watering the flower needs to be sprayed. Fertilize plant only, and during the spring and summer period is not more often than once in four weeks complex liquid fertilizer for window plants. For the winter the flower of kislitsa dumps leaves, and then it is necessary to cut off escapes. It will provide in the spring growth of new escapes, and further abundant blossoming.
7. To form krone of the replaced kislitsa there is no need, plant leaves form beautiful bush of spherical shape. If necessary delete dry leaves and prishchipyvayta escapes with leaves which are beaten out from the general form.
8. At excessive watering roots and stalk of kislitsa can rot therefore the mode of watering has to be precisely defined. Is exposed to other diseases of kisliyets seldom.