Cherry trees can grow and please the owner with the fruits up to 20 years, but sooner or later the plant grows old, is surprised diseases or wreckers. Before the gardener there is question of how it is correct to remove cherry from the site. If just to cut plant, his root offsprings will bring lot of trouble for a long time. The most reliable and eco-friendly way is grubbing of cherry together with root system.
It is required to you
- - strong shovel;
- - axe;
- - lever;
- - rope;
- - iron short scrow-bar;
- - gloves;
- - hacksaw.
1. Put on cotton gloves and saw off cherry trunk at the height of 1 meter. Gloves will protect your hands from damage by dry branches and splinters of bark. If plant tonkostvolny, it is necessary to saw off not higher than 50 centimeters from the earth.
2. Take strong shovel for garden works. The shovel from stainless steel or the titan best of all will be suitable for grubbing. Having receded from trunk meter or one and a half, begin to dig out the earth, releasing large roots as it is possible further.
3. Saw off hacksaw visible parts of large roots at the greatest distance from cherry trunk. If roots are not available to sawing off, chop off them the axe. The small backs which have remained in the earth will rot through within 1-2 years.
4. Use the remained cherry trunk as the lever and try to shake tree. Drive steel scrap in the central part of root of tree and try to raise all root system along with rocking. Here the strong assistant can be necessary for you. For emphasis under scrap it is possible to put wooden round timber. Experienced gardeners who more than once had to remove old trees from the site for these purposes use scrap with the axe which is specially welded on it.
5. Tie plant roots with rope and attach it to the lever, try to remove cherry, lifting it vertically. If it did not work well, cut the remained roots which go from trunk to the earth.