Before heating season it is necessary to check and connect heating services in the house. Usually hot-water heating includes certain sites of pipelines and several heating radiators on which water or steam circulate. The efficiency and uninterrupted operation of system in many respects is defined by quality of connection of heating appliances and tightness of connections.
It is required to you
- - heating radiator;
- - connection pipes;
- - Mayevsky's crane;
- - set of wrenches;
- - screw-driver;
- - fastening elements;
- - sealing strip.
1. Before trial inclusion of heating carry out careful inspection of all system. Make sure that electric heaters are reliably attached to the places. Today traditional pig-iron batteries more often change for new multisection radiators from aluminum or for bimetallic devices. Such devices are more economic, reliable and convenient in operation.
2. If you mount new radiator, in the beginning define the place of its installation. Usually radiators fix under window, at distance not less than 100-150 mm from floor surface. Mark places where fastening elements will be placed. For fastening of heavy pig-iron batteries use metal hooks; attach easier aluminum devices by means of dowels and screws.
3. Turn out from stub radiator. Install the device in the place of fastening so that external thread of the coupling bushing could enter the battery body more deeply. Carefully isolate threaded connections.
4. Make sure that the connection is supplied with lock-nut, special washer and sealant. If necessary clean the interfaced metal parts and thread segment from rust.
5. In addition install on radiator the special device for removal of air – the so-called crane of Mayevsky. It allows to delete air "traffic jams" from heating services in the manual mode. The specific way of fastening of this device is defined by its design.
6. At the device of the top distributing of heating services connect the bringing and taking away pipes on the one side of the battery. If length of horizontally located sites of pipelines exceeds 150-200 mm, establish between strut pipes in the form of racks, having attached them welding. It will protect connections from possible temperature deformations.
7. Upon termination of installation of heating appliances make trial inclusion of heating services. Attentively examine connections regarding identification of leaks. If necessary restore tightness in places of threaded joints, having laid them tow or the pressurizing tape.
8. After connection of batteries make their painting. It is not recommended to apply oil paints which under the influence of heat darken to these purposes and emit volatiles. Use special resin varnish for coloring of batteries, having mixed 2 mass parts of rosin and 3 parts of turpentine. Such processing considerably will prolong battery life cycle.