Trouble in the form of the soiled clothes can happen to each woman painting hair. Hair-dye leaves resistant spots which cannot be washed in the normal way. Therefore before washing all spots need to be processed.
It is required to you
- - hydrogen peroxide;
- - vinegar;
- - laundry soap;
- - Antipyatin soap;
- - "Curl";
- - solvent;
- - acetone;
- - gasoline;
- - kerosene;
- - white spirit;
- - liquid for varnish removal;
- - cotton pad;
- - laundry detergent.
1. If you have noticed spot at once, then immediately wash away it under flowing water, having soaped product laundry soap, or use soap under trade name of Antipyatin. It will help to avoid application of more radical methods on removal of spots from hair-dye.
2. At detection of spots after coloring when has passed already enough time, and paint has managed to get deeply into fabric fibers, apply on spot 3% hydrogen peroxide. It is abundant moisten with the specified medicine pollution, leave for 20 minutes, rinse fabric under flowing water, wash in the normal way.
3. Instead of peroxide you can use vinegar. For use water spot of table 8% with vinegar, leave for 20-30 minutes, rinse thing, wash.
4. Any paint contains pigmental dye in the basis, and any dye can be removed by means of solvent, acetone, white spirit, liquid for removal of varnish, gasoline, kerosene. Put one of the specified funds for cotton pad, process spots, leave product for 30 minutes, wash.
5. Hair-dye from fabric you can remove by means of means for chemical hairdressing under trade name "Curl". Apply means on cotton pad, process spot, wash product in 15 minutes in the normal way suitable for fabrics of this type.
6. All specified means can leave white spots on fabric therefore before use of any structure apply it on the imperceptible place and make sure that you will not spoil product. If spots have appeared on silk, acetate or woolen fabric, then all aggressive means are not suitable for removal of spots. Therefore use services of professionals better from dry-cleaner which will give guarantee that the spot will be removed, and the thing will not be spoiled.
7. To prevent works on removal of spots from hair-dye from clothes, use old things at hair coloring or be carefully covered with cellophane or oil-cloth cape.