Lining from plastic – modern material which allows to change quickly and cheap interior. It is multipurpose, is used both on walls, and on ceiling, and for external finishing of the building.
Advantages of plastic lining
- Low cost. Is much lower, than at wooden lining.
- Long term of use.
- High and low temperatures are not capable to make negative impact of plastic lining. Frost-resistant material. Can take out temperature from-50 to +50 degrees.
- Moisture-proofness. Does not pass moisture therefore is suitable for finishing of rooms where very high humidity, for example, the bathroom or the pool.
- Does not spoil under the influence of direct sunshine.
- Huge choice of coloring, patterns. It will allow to make original interior according to your flavoring preferences.
- Non-toxic material. Does not cause allergic reactions.
- It is possible to use for various types of finishing (external and internal).
- Material, light on weight. Often it is very important.
- Thermal insulation.
- Sound insulation. It is reached, as well as thermal insulation because lining represents not just piece of plastic – between two PVC panels there are so-called "cells".
- Simplicity in care for panels. It rather damp cleaning, just wipe with wet rag, it is possible to use cleaning agents.
- It is possible to apply in the most hard-to-reach spots.
- Ease of mounting.
- PVC lining will not be spoiled by insects, on it the mold is not formed.
Lining shortcomings from plastic
- Fragile material. From blow bursts. Does not maintain heavy objects.
- At the fire melts and emits hazardous substances.
- Moisture impermeability.
Use of PVC of lining for internal works
Most often trim with plastic lining non-residential premises. It is caused by shortcomings of use of material. Loggias, balconies, corridors, verandahs – the best places for use of plastic panels. Often apply PVC lining to finishing of attics and basements.
Such plastic panel and in bathrooms is irreplaceable. It is much cheaper than ceramic plates, and is also not afraid of water. It is possible to trim with this material both walls, and ceiling. Very often apply to interior in office rooms. It is possible to use also for exterior finish of the house or giving.
Mounting of plastic lining the hands
It is very simple to revet surface with plastic lining. For this purpose special knowledge or special purpose tools is not necessary. You can independently make finishing by such material.
Lining panels connect as the designer – on them is special grooves. If surface which you will trim with lining uneven, it is necessary to make special furring and by means of brackets to fix panels.
On equal wall lining is glued by means of liquid nails.To cut off the plastic panel to the necessary size, it is possible to use normal hacksaw. Lining can be cut both lengthways, and across. If it is required, then joints of panels can be puttied sealant. For this purpose use special silicone sealant which will create vozdukho- and water-proof film.
As plastic lining is universal, recently is in great demand in shops of building materials. There it is always possible to meet the huge choice of this material.