Till Easter there are two weeks and it is necessary to think over the menu for a holiday table in advance. Prepare a barmy wreath - such pastries will decorate your table on Easter. The wreath can be decorated with a sugar syrup and bright confectionery topping to create festive mood at a table.
It is required to you
- For ten portions:
- - 500 g of wheat flour;
- - 250 g of the frozen cherry;
- - 240 ml of milk;
- - 60 g of sugar;
- - 50 g of a desi;
- - 1 egg;
- - 1 egg yolk;
- - on 15 g of sesame, poppy;
- - 12 g of a yeast powder.
1. Part a yeast powder in warm milk, add salt and sugar. Set aside aside - yeast has to be dissolved.
2. Sift flour in a bowl, add butter, egg, milk with yeast. Knead dough. Cover it with a damp towel, remove to approach to the warm place.
3. Defreeze cherry, wash out, let's juice flow down. Wet poppy in cold water. Fry sesame in a dry frying pan a little.
4. Lay out the suitable dough on the table oiled by vegetable. Divide into 3 parts, roll everyone in sausage. Strew the first with sesame, the second - poppy, add cherry to the third. Weave a braid out of sausages.
5. Grease a baking dish with a desi, lay in it a braid.
6. Warm up an oven to 180 degrees, bake a wreath of 40 minutes. Check readiness of a product a wooden toothpick. You can decorate a wreath on the discretion.