Cream fish soup - one of the brightest dishes of cuisine of Finland. Traditionally this soup is cooked only from a salmon. Greens the minimum quantity is added to it.
It is required to you
- - 500 g of a salmon
- - black sprinkling pepper
- - sea salt
- - peppercorn
- - desi
- - 5 small potatoes
- - 1 head of onions
- - 200 ml of cream (1 glass)
- - flour
- - several branches of fennel
1. Remove stones from fish, and cut some fillet small pieces. Boil a tail and a spine of a salmon that broth which should be filtered turned out.
2. Add several peas of a black pepper, the crushed onions and potatoes to fish broth. You cook soup until ready.
3. As soon as potatoes become soft, add to contents of a pan of fillet of a salmon. On slow fire you cook a dish within 10-15 minutes.
4. In separate capacity mix cream and two tablespoons of flour. Mix weight with the boiling fish soup. Add salt and a black sprinkling pepper at discretion.
5. Before giving on a table put a small piece of a desi in each plate and decorate a dish with the minimum quantity of fennel.