Agree that there is no aroma more pleasantly, than a smell of just baked bread... Fill with this aroma the house, home-made bread - it is very simple! You need neither the bread machine, nor ferment, nor any special culinary skills. A minimum of ingredients and a maximum of result - everything as we love!
It is required to you
- - 500 g of a baker's flour;
- - 1 g of a yeast powder is about 1/4 teaspoons;
- - 10 g of salt;
- - 400 ml of water.
1. Sift flour and mix it with yeast - simply to mix a hand and all. Then, stirring slowly, to pour warm (not hot!) water and to stir to uniformity. Cover a bowl and leave at the room temperature at 12 hours.
2. Prepare a form for bread. The form has to have a cover, it is obligatory point! A land surface to sprinkle with flour, to move on it dough and to divide into two bukhanochka. Then to move them on the linen towel powdered with flour.
3. Meanwhile we warm an oven on a maximum (240 degrees) together with a form in which we will bake. In 20 - 30 minutes when an oven and, the main thing, a form are well warmed, we omit in it the first preparation, and a surface which was from above, has to appear below: we will receive more porous and airy bread. Cover a form and leave for 25 minutes in an oven. Through the specified period to uncover also the furnace of 15 more minutes at a temperature of 190 degrees. Bon appetit!