Pancakes were a favourite dish of Slavs at all times. Attributed them magic properties, their sravnivl with the sun. Pagans met by pancakes spring. And nowadays this custom remained with Orthodox Christians. This dish remains important attribute of wedding and funeral ceremonies. Each hostess will always have the secret of their preparation. Bake pancakes - business simple. Just approach this process with imagination and good mood.
It is required to you
- buckwheat flour - 3 glasses;
- wheat flour - 2 glasses;
- milk - 4 glasses;
- dense cream - 1 glass;
- desi - 100 grams;
- eggs of 5 pieces;
- yeast of 30 grams;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - on - to taste.
1. Sift buckwheat and wheat flour through a small sieve 3 times. It will enrich it with oxygen that will make dough more magnificent and vozdushny.
2. Warm up 2 glasses of milk in the enameled ware up to the temperature fresh-killed (36 degrees). If you use home-made milk, then at first boil it, and then cool.
3. Knead a sponge dough. For this purpose dissolve 30 grams of yeast in a small amount of warm milk, pour in the rest and pour buckwheat flour. Carefully mix everything to uniform consistence and put to the warm place for fermentation for 1.5-2 hours. The sponge dough will improve consistence of the test, pancakes will turn out more friable and chubby.
4. After time pound egg pancakes with sugar, salt and sour cream. At you air homogeneous mass has to turn out. Add it to a sponge dough and shake up a nimbus.
5. Pour gradually into mix wheat flour and pour in milk. Shake up dough before disappearance of lumps. Put it to the warm place before rise.
6. Shake up cream with proteins and add to the risen dough, mixing a rake from top to down. Let's stand 15-20 minutes.
7. Grease vegetable or a desi a pancake frying pan, split it on fire.
8. Raise a frying pan, pour a thin stream a little test and fast rotary motions distribute it evenly on all surface. It is necessary to bake pancakes with buckwheat flour on both sides.
9. It is possible to serve pancakes with a salted fish, mushrooms or sour cream.