Pea soup very nutritive is also saturated with proteins. It can be full and without addition of meat, but in this recipe smoked ribs are used. They impact to soup saturated relish and unique aroma.
It is required to you
- - 1 glass of dry peas
- - one bulb
- - one carrots
- - 600 g of smoked pork ribs
- - 4 potatoes
- - vegetable oil
- - salt to taste
- - bay leaf
- - greens
1. Put a big pan on fire and throw there to cook pork ribs. Add to them a big uncut bulb.
2. It is the best of all to presoak peas since evening, but if you forgot to make it, then fill in it with hot water at least for an hour. Peas chipped in half are quicker softened unlike whole. Try to think of it in advance.
3. While peas bulk up, clean and grate carrots, or cut in small cubes that will give more esthetic look to a dish, will make it more colourful.
4. Get onions and smoked products from broth. Cool and separate meat from a bone. Cut it. Drain water from infused peas and send it to broth. On the heated frying pan lay out carrots and meat. Fry them about 10 minutes. Send several laurel leaves to soup and leave a dish for 7 minutes.
5. Clean and cut potatoes in cubes. Add it to soup and take out bay leaf from there. Wash greens and dry through a napkin or a towel. Chop it and strew with it soup. Don't forget to salt a dish to taste if you love a black sprinkling pepper, then it is possible to add also it.
6. Croutons from white loaf will approach this dish. In advance dry the white bread cut in cubes in an oven. After crackers are ready, it is possible to season them with garlic seasoning or paprika.
7. You can add the received crackers to soup, but perhaps their tax and in a separate sauce-boat that will look more democratically.