Soup from giblets began to be cooked in Russia long ago. Long since it was appreciated that it always turns out light and tasty, and is preparing quickly enough. Such soup is ideal as first course both for adults, and kids.
It is required to you
- - chicken giblets: legs, heart, liver, пупочек, neck and wings;
- - 2.5 liters of water;
- - 4 potatoes of the average size;
- - 1 head of onions;
- - greens of parsley or fennel;
- - 1 small carrots;
- - salt.
1. Carefully wash chicken giblets under flowing water and put in a pan. Add to them the cleaned onions head, fill in with cold water. Put on fire and bring to the boil. After that reduce a flame and carefully remove all foam. You cook half an hour.
2. Meanwhile peel potatoes and carrots. Cut potatoes in small cubes, and carrots – small straws.
3. Get ready giblets from a pan on a plate and a few their prisolita. You will throw out boiled onions.
4. Put potatoes in a pan. After it begins to boil, salt broth and add to it carrots. You cook until potato doesn't become soft, periodically scumming. In five minutes prior to the end of cooking put bay leaf in soup.
5. Pour ready soup on plates and strew with fresh greens. Give to a table with black bread and the boiled giblets.