How to paint eggs by means of food colors, it is known to much. However it is quite available, using make-shifts, to make them more colourful and original.
It is required to you
- - food colors;
- - vinegar;
- - adhesive tape;
- - scissors;
- - tape;
- - crepe paper;
- - PVA glue.
1. Cook eggs vkuruty and cool. At this time dissolve dye in water and add necessary amount of vinegar as it is specified on packing. Make 2 solutions. One - is lighter, the second - is more dark.
2. Lower the cooled-down egg in solution with dye for several minutes, then take out and let's paint dry. Cut off an adhesive tape piece so that its length equaled to diameter of egg. Cut out one party of an adhesive tape cloves or waves. Wind the painted egg with an adhesive tape.
3. Lower the lower part of egg in solution of more dark shade and take several minutes. Take out, let's cool down and remove an adhesive tape.
4. Colored egg can very just be decorated with the tape remains. Cut off a piece length equal to diameter of egg. Wrap up and sew edges. The tape has to adjoin to a surface as it is possible more densely.
5. One more remarkable way to make original colored eggs very much will be pleasant to children. From a multi-colored crepe paper, cut out ears of a rabbit, green branches, florets, carrot and paste details by means of PVA glue to previously painted egg. A felt-tip pen or a marker draw muzzles with an animal and fine details.