Pea cream soup differs in the extraordinary taste and is very useful. Smoked products will give unique aroma to a dish. Such soup quite easily is cooked and the beginner will even cope with it.
- peas ― 400 grams;
- 5 kg of smoked edges;
- 2 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 2 onions;
- celery root;
- pepper and salt;
- First of all it is necessary to be engaged in preparation of peas. For this purpose grain is washed out properly, and then filled in with a clear water and leave not less than for 3 hours in order that it bulked up. After that it will be necessary to merge liquid.
- Until peas are presoaked, it is necessary to prepare vegetables. First of all the celery root washes and cleaned. It is cut by means of a sharp knife on cubes not of the really big size.
- Then it is necessary to wash and peel carrot properly. It can be crushed in two ways. First, carrots can be crushed, having used a large grater. And secondly, it is possible to crush it as well as a celery, using a knife. At the same time it should be taken into account that cubes of both root crops have to be approximately equal size.
- Potatoes tubers thoroughly are washed and cleaned. They should be cut on rather small pieces. Then it is necessary to remove a peel from bulbs and to cut them on cubes.
- Put ribs in a saucepan with water and to put it on fire. Broth after boiling about 25 minutes cooks. After this edge are taken out, and liquid should be filtered surely.
- The saucepan with broth is put on fire again and bring it to the boil. Then in it the prepared peas, salt and pepper pour out.
- After liquid boiling, fire should be made less and to allow soup to boil during a quarter of hour. After this time the cut vegetables are poured into a pan, and soup cooks to full readiness.
- Cool, turn ready soup into puree. It is possible to cope with it rather easily and quickly, having used the mixer.
It is necessary to serve a ready cream soup hot, and it is possible to decorate it with green branches of fennel.