Fragrant chicken in a crisp on a pillow from young vegetables - a tasty and useful lunch for all family!
It is required to you
- - 1 small chicken;
- - 20 ml of olive oil;
- - 1 head of garlic;
- - 1 lemon;
- - several branches of a fresh thyme and rosemary;
- - 150 g of young carrots;
- - 150 g of young turnip;
- - 50 ml of dry white wine;
- - 150 ml of chicken broth.
1. We put an oven to be warmed up to 230 degrees we Mix salt and pepper with olive oil. We grate properly with this mix chicken. In a carcass we thrust a quarter of a lemon and a half of a head of garlic. We spread on a baking tray and we send for 15-20 minutes to an oven.
2. We peel carrot from a skin. Turnip if it is large to cut in half. We get chicken, we lower temperature in the furnace to 200 degrees. We display on a baking sheet vegetables, watering their juice emitted from a bird. There to add the whole garlic gloves, the lemon cut on pieces, and herbs. Salt and pepper. Return to an oven until ready: when piercing by a knife of the thickest part of a carcass, transparent juice has to be emitted!
3. Pull out a ready bird from the furnace and lay out on the warmed-up dish. Cover with a foil and leave in the warm place on a quarter of hour.
4. For now we are engaged in sauce. We remove fat from juice on a baking sheet and we put it on fire. We add wine and uvarivay on average fire half. We pour in the warmed-up broth and we filter the turned-out sauce in a heated-up sauce-boat.
5. We cut chicken on portion pieces and we display together with vegetables on heated-up plates. We water with sauce and we give!