Unloved many children can turn semolina porridge with ease into a surprising vkusnyashechka. Spend a little time and make semolina minced collops with kissel. You will be surprised, the similar dish doesn't leave behind any crumb.
It is required to you
- - 500 ml of milk or water,
- - 4 tablespoons of sugar (is possible more),
- - 1 average egg,
- - 1 h spoon of vanilla sugar,
- - 6 tablespoons of semolina,
- - salt pinch,
- - 50 grams of a desi,
- - 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- - 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs or flour.
- For berry kissel:
- - 250 grams of any frozen berries,
- - 0.5 liters of water (is possible more),
- - sugar to taste,
- - 3-4 spoons of starch.
1. In a pan we pour milk or water (at will), we put on fire.
2. In a bowl we fill semolina and sugar, we mix.
3. As soon as milk begins to boil, we fill up semolina in a pan and well we stir, we add a salt pinch. We reduce fire to small and we cook semolina at constant stirring about seven minutes. At us very thick porridge which we remove from fire and leave a baking plate a cover for ten minutes that inflated will turn out. In 10-15 minutes we shift ready porridge in a cup and we cool.
4. We break egg in a cup, we add vanilla sugar (it is possible to take usual) and we shake up a little. We mix egg with semolina porridge to uniformity.
5. Semolina porridge in 10 minutes won't cool down therefore we don't waste time and we cook kissel. We fill in berries with water (it is possible not to defreeze) and we put on fire. After boiling we boil berries of 15 minutes. We leave the turned-out compote for 10 minutes, then we filter, berries can be thrown out. We pour the filtered compote in a pan, sakhary to taste and we put to heat up.
6. In a cup we fill starch and a tablespoon of sugar, we pour a little water and well we mix. We pour starched mix in compote, we mix. We leave prepares before solidification on small fire.
7. Semolina porridge cooled down, we form minced collops by moist hands. We roll each meatball breaded.
8. In a frying pan we warm oil, we fry minced collops from two parties on 3 minutes. We overturn very carefully. We serve ready crisp minced collops with berry kissel.