For New year there is a wish to decorate a table with the bright, beautifully issued dishes. Salad according to this recipe gives a huge scope for design imagination – it can be laid out any form, and the gentle-yellow coloring will become an excellent background for ornament. Its taste concedes nothing to traditional Russian salad therefore salad will surely take the crown place on a holiday table.
It is required to you
- - a hard cheese – 150 g;
- - eggs – 6 pieces;
- - canned fishes – 1 bank;
- - onions – 0.5 heads;
- - a desi – 50 g;
- - mayonnaise for greasing;
- - salt - to taste.
1. We fill in eggs with water and we put on fire. After boiling of water we cook 7-10 minutes – they have to be hard-boiled. Then we cool, we clean and we separate the yolks from the whites. We rub both on a small grater in separate bowls, slightly we salt.
2. A hard cheese is also small grated.
3. We prepare canned fishes: we pour out juice from banks, we listen ridges, we spread fish on a separate plate and we knead a fork to a condition of porridge.
4. Onions are cut by very small pieces or thin half rings. It is possible to pickle at will previously onions in vinegar.
5. It is necessary to leave a desi in the fridge – it has to be firm until a vykladyvaniye in salad.
6. All components are ready. We take a beautiful dish – in what salad will stand on a table.
7. We begin to spread salad layers. At first we put egg whites, we grease with a thin layer of mayonnaise. Then – a grated cheese, also we grease it. The third layer we put canned food and again mayonnaise. From above we spread onions. Then we grate 50 g of a desi, we put the following layer and it is evenly smeared. The topmost layer – vitelluses, we don't grease with their mayonnaise.
8. If it is correct to make everything, salad will hold that form which you will give it. It is possible to lay out it in the form of a simple circle, and it is possible to give, for example, the form of "hero" of New 2017 – a cockerel. Then by means of multi-colored paprika, greens, pieces of cheese and olives to lay out wings, a tail, eyes and a beak.