It is known that dishes with pumpkin turn out very gentle, juicy and tasty. I suggest to make from this vegetable the Chechen flat cakes a baking plate by the name "Hingalsh".
It is required to you
- For the test:
- - wheat flour - 600 g;
- - kefir - 500 ml;
- - soda - on a knife tip;
- - salt - 0.5 teaspoons.
- For a stuffing:
- - pumpkin - 650 g;
- - sugar - 75 g;
- - onion - 100 g;
- - water - 1 tablespoon;
- - salt - 0.5 teaspoons;
- - melted butter - 150 g.
1. Having peeled pumpkin from sunflower seeds, lay out it in a pan with water so that its peel was from above. In such look put it to cook, having covered, till that time until it becomes soft.
2. When pumpkin completely cooks, take it from water then by means of a spoon remove a peel from a surface. Mash the remained pulp to a condition of puree. To the received weight add the following ingredients: in advance crushed and fried onions and also salt, water and granulated sugar. Carefully mix everything until receive mix with uniform consistence.
3. Having warmed up kefir in a small pan, mix it with wheat flour. Then there you vysypit salt and soda. Mix everything properly. Carefully vent the received weight. From the educated test, having divided it into small identical pieces, roll spherical figures. Turn each of them by means of a rolling pin into layer, that is into flat cake.
4. Lay out a ready stuffing on one of edges of flat cakes then carefully record them, having covered with the free party.
5. Spread the received pumpkin flat cakes on 2 pieces on a dry frying pan and fry to full readiness. Having fried them, serially dip everyone into hot water then oil melted.
6. Place a ready-to-eat meal in the ware wound by a kitchen towel and cover. The Chechen Hingalsh flat cakes are ready! Serve them to a table, having cut on small pieces.