The stuffed turnip can be served as the main hot dish, and in addition to a vegetable garnish. This dish not only tasty, but also very useful and vitaminized.
It is required to you
- - 5-6 pieces of turnip;
- - 300 g of cepes;
- - 1 bulb;
- - 50 g of a desi;
- - 50 g of flour;
- - 1 egg;
- - greens (on your discretion: fennel or parsley);
- - 50 g of ground crackers;
- - salt, pepper to taste.
1. Cool hard-boiled egg, shell and small cut.
2. Clean turnip, salt it, and then weld. As turnip will be ready, drain water, cut off 1 cm from a turnip top. Further, without having hooked on edge, remove all pulp by means of a teaspoon.
3. Small cut onions and mushrooms then fry them on vegetable oil till golden color.
4. Shift the received fried vegetables in a bowl and there add about 3 tablespoons of ground crackers, small cut egg and greens.
5. Carefully mix all ingredients and fill with the received weight turnip. Cover with the top which is cut off earlier an opening in turnip. Then grease turnip with protein whip, or egg and roll in in ground crackers.
6. Oil a baking dish and lay out turnip there. Add waters on 1-2 cm and bake in an oven until ready.