At most of people the word "shish kebab" is associated with a fire smell, in the evening outdoors and the company of close friends. That meat turned out surprisingly gentle and juicy, and the shish kebab completely met your expectations, try to pickle it in mayonnaise.
It is required to you
- pork neck - 1 kg;
- mayonnaise - about 200-300 ml;
- onion - 3-5 pieces;
1. Prepare meat. If necessary defreeze it. It is better to think of it in advance. Well wash out pork, slightly dry. Well ground knife meat identical pieces of small size (cubes with the party of 2 cm). Lay out meat in a bowl.
2. Salt and pepper meat. Well mix and leave for 10-15 minutes. Then add mayonnaise and again carefully mix. Mayonnaise has to cover evenly all pieces of a shish kebab, but at the same time it shouldn't be too much that meat in it didn't float.
3. Peel onions and cut wide rings. Add onions to meat about accurately everything mix. Cover a shish kebab and leave to infuse at the room temperature at 1 hour. Then remove a shish kebab in the fridge for 10-12 hours or leave in the room for 3-4 hours.
4. Get shish kebab pieces on skewers, alternating them to onions ringlets. Fry meat on coals until ready. Readiness of a shish kebab can be defined, having made a cut a knife, - the meat fluid has to be transparent. That meat didn't burn and remained juicy, during frying periodically water it, wine, beer or kvass and overturn skewers.